- D +420 210 320 267
- F +420 210 320 270
- M +420 605 531 770
- E email@example.com
Kateřina Jandová is an attorney at law in our Prague office.
She specialises in regulatory matters, particularly energy, public procurement law and state aid. In energy, she has extensive experience in the legal aspects of the regulation of electricity, gas, heating and renewable energy. She also focuses on energy disputes, including administrative and judicial proceedings. In public procurement law, she provides comprehensive legal advice both to contracting authorities and contractors.
Highlights in regulatory matters include:
- advising the national transmission system operator on various regulatory issues, including EU energy law;
- advising the national energy regulator on various regulatory issues, including EU energy law;
- advising Czech renewable energy operators in disputes with distribution companies and the national regulator, including representation before the courts;
- advising a major Czech energy company in regulatory issues;
- advising a major forestry company in regulatory issues related to forestry, including disputes before the administrative bodies and courts.
In public procurement, Kateřina's recent work includes:
- advising contracting authorities in the comprehensive administration of procurement procedures;
- advising contractors submitting bids to the contracting authority, subsequent proposal for review of the contracting authority's activities to the Office for the Protection of Competition or in follow-up proceedings;
- lecturing on public procurement.
Highlights in state aid matters include:
- advising a major IT company on filing a complaint to the European Commission against unlawfully granted state aid;
- advising the operator of a major congress centre on an analysis of its funding;
- advising a major engineering firm on various issues of state aid;
- advising a higher self-governing entity in connection with securing a loan for its medical facility;
- advising several municipalities on state aid by way of grants from EU funds.
Kateřina Jandová read law in Prague (M.A.), Passau and Tübingen (LL.M.). From 1997 to 1998, she worked in the EU Law Department of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic. From 1999 to 2003 she was a legal consultant at Josef Zieleniec & Partners, and from 2003 to 2008 she worked in the Prague office of the law firm Gleiss Lutz. Subsequently, from 2009 to 2013, she was an attorney in the law firm Schoenherr.
Kateřina Jandová is a member of the Czech Bar Association.
She works in Czech, German and English.
Charles University Prague (M.A. 1997)
University of Passau (1993–1994)
Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen (LL.M. 1999)
Czech Bar Association